martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

Second cut. Description of my family

In my family somo 6 people, my mom Carmen Barrios who is a housewife and has 50 years. my mom is very kind and affectionate, has 25 years married to my father Ramon Molina, who is 48 years old and is a merchant. Dad still lives with us and maintains a beautiful marriage with Mommy. My older sister called Racarly, she is 24 years old, single and Crafts studied for 3 years. My sister is very charismatic, kind and loves to dance. My older brother men called Ramón Molina just like my father, is 17 years old and studying in the fifth year in Indio Mara Guadalupe school. My brother has a girlfriend named Adriana who is a close neighbor. The smallest of the house Jesus is my brother Ramon, who is the most tremendous and love our home. Jesus studied ninth year and has 14 years of age. Jesus said to have many girlfriends but still do not know.
Last but not least I am Brigitte Molina. I have a 19 years old, studying Social Communication in the city and I'm close to graduating. Barely a month ago I married Wikerlin Negretti who was my boyfriend for two years. This is my beautiful family, virtues, flaws and virtues but in the end is my family.










                                                 
(my dad, my mom. My husband and I )


                    ( My Sister Racarly)


(My brother Ramon and his girlfriend Adriana)



(My Brother Jesús Ramón)


(me on my wedding day)


(My husband and I on our wedding day)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario